I approach Twitter like Madame Thérèse Defarge by knitting contemporary history with pop culture, business strategy and inspiring quotes and images. I’d like to be considered a data artist but most frequently I am described as an information DJ. Given that, I thought it would be fun to take a deeper dive into the power of music as a learning tool teaching math, empathy, and the power of connection.
Singing out loud,
Here are some links celebrating music’s power to transform us.
1) #music: Reading content (mental) & listening to music (cellular) create different experiences in limbic system.
3) #music: Music Listening and Critical Thinking
6) #music: The Business Case for Liberal Arts
7) #music: The Connection Between Gesture & Music
8) #music: The Neuroscience of Music #a3r
10) #music: How brains see music as language
PS: You are not a node; you are a frequency.