Real generosity towards the future lies in giving all to the present ~Albert Camus
The world needs the best of right brain & left brain of both men and women to address the greatest issues of our time that are integral. Here are the best resources I have to ensure we have a strategic view of what is most important as we make progress in a deeply connected economic landscape.
Micro-shifts create macro-impact.
Onward . . .
1) #UNday: Global Risk – A Macro Look at Our Biggest Issues http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GlobalRisks_Report_2013.pdf via World Economic Forum @wef
3) #UNday: Millennium Goals 2013 http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/pdf/report-2013/mdg-report-2013-english.pdf … with @UN
5) #UNday: Global Competitiveness Report 2012-2013 http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GlobalCompetitivenessReport_2012-13.pdf via World Economic Forum @wef
9) #UNday: Dev world maintained avg annual #GDP growth rate of 4.8% for past 10yrs. Now ~45% of global GDP: Rise of the South http://www.undp.org/content/dam/undp/library/corporate/HDR/2013GlobalHDR/English/HDR2013%20Report%20English.pdf via @UN
10) #UNday: Global Knowledge Initiative 2011-2012 http://gallery.mailchimp.com/d4ae3068db0d3ee0cc7bbd20f/files/Global_Knowledge_Initiative_2011_12_Annual_Report.pdf … dated but still rich!