Your competitive advantage is the accuracy in which you scan the macro and the way you articulate your life experience. With all the noise and the data it can be hard to keep focused on what is truly most important. It is my hope that these links contribute to your ability to be more connected to who you are at your core and also what you care the most about.
Attribution is vital – so you will see references where possible so you can find these people for your own inspiration.
Storytelling reveals meaning without committing the error of defining it – Hannah Arendt
When I was looking for an image for reflection – this image was the only one that would work as it has so many meanings.
I leave it to you to tell your story . . .
1) #reflection: Familiarity Can Be Dangerous
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jennifer-sertl/familiarity-can-be-danger_b_3272430.html … my invitation for rigor & courage via @huffpostbiz
2) #reflection: Daniel Dennett’s Seven Tools for Thinking
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2013/may/19/daniel-dennett-intuition-pumps-thinking-extract … via @timrayner01
3) #reflection: Sage Wisdom for Contemporary Time
http://philosophyforchange.wordpress.com/2012/09/10/see-like-a-stoic-an-ancient-technique-for-modern-consumers/ … by @timrayner01
4) #reflection: Blue Ocean Strategy for Your Own Personal Brand
http://www.dramitnagpal.co.in/search?q=blue+ocean+strategy … by @DrAmitInspires
5) #reflection: How Serious Are We About Learning?
http://censemaking.com/2012/07/26/how-serious-are-we-about-learning/ … by @cdnorman
7) #reflection: Map of Meaning
http://www.saybrook.edu/rethinkingcomplexity/posts/01-20-12/map-meaning … by @SaybrookU force function 1x per
8) #reflection: Global Happiness Index + Carl Jung + Happiness
http://blog.ericbestonline.com/2013/05/row-row-row-your-boat-gently.html … by @ericbestonline
9) #reflection: If you don’t like your future, rewrite your past
http://blogs.hbr.org/kanter/2012/06/if-you-dont-like-your-future-r.html … by @RosabethKanter
10) #reflection: The Myth of Free Will
http://www.enlargeexcelevolve.com/2012/10/hug-and-nudge-two-answers-to-one.html … my pov with @DrAmitInspires